Don’t risk it!
- Your happiness
- Your relationship
- Your security
- And much more…
Lack of communication
The No. 1 factor for the risks associated with the swinging lifestyle is the lack of communication. If you and your spouse are having any of the following problems don’t even consider venturing into “The Lifestyle”
- Moral hang ups
- Religious hang ups
- Resistance to having difficult discussions
- Resistance to making time for eachother
You must work through these first! If you don’t, you won’t be able to discuss the specifics that come with “The Lifestyle”.
Things to consider:
- What is your motivation?
- What are your expectations?
- What is necessary to satisfy you?
- How will you behave when in swinging situations?
- How will you deal with things going badly?
- What will you do if there’s a misunderstanding?
- What is the bottom line most important thing in your relationship?
It’s worth it to prepare!
You will be with your husband or wife for the rest of your life while chances are you will only be with other swingers for very short periods of time. Invest the most effort into your primary relationship. You may have realized your fantasy but your dream life could become a nightmare. Once you cross the line you can never go back…like virginity there is no restoring monogamy once it is lost. Your forays into the swinging lifestyle will be much more satisfying with the right level of communication.