Nikki Lundberg, The AdventurSex Mentor is excited to teach how to develop the skills necessary for performing sensual and erotic touch.
* Improve your sexual confidence
* Feel totally validated and
* Move toward manifesting your sexual fantasies
Saturday 5/7/11 at 10am PST
Virtual Event – How to Make Her Climax (whether that ‘her’ is your lover or your vagina)
Live/Virtual Event: Sensual and Erotic Touch for Lovers
To get anything good first you have to desire it. Desire is a powerful energy that is part of the manifestation process.
Unfortunately, many people want to want better sex. They like the idea of it. But they aren’t doing the right things to increase their desire and getting themselves to the point of getting and maintaining desire long enough for better sex to manifest.
Here are 3 steps to re-kindled your sexual desire:
- Decide that sex matters. Have a heart to heart with your spouse. You both need to decide that intimacy is a high priority. Review your history to see that your relationship works better with intimacy than without it. Also, make sure that staying married and having a good relationship is a #1 priority (many of us just take that for granted. Actually bring it into your awareness and your conversation). Once you decide as a couple that you would prefer to stay married and have a great relationship then you can begin to focus on your sexual intimacy.
- Start fantasizing. Daydream about different scenarios, discuss them with your partner and learn more about them from online. Your largest sexual organ is your brain and getting in the game mentally will greatly increase you desire. This is a process and you need to engage in these activities on a regular basis to create the new thinking patterns in you brain. Once you have new pathways or grooves around sex and you have practice accessing them you will find it much easier to become aroused.
- Start experimenting. Love, sex, sensuality etc. all can be kick started by taking action. Sex and sexual energy operate on a feedback loop. You have good sex and you want more. You want good sex so you have it. So on and so forth. Be proactive and get your feedback loop going in a positive direction. Ultimately you are in control of your sex drive.
Practice these 3 steps as often as you can. If you need a quick change in this area then make sure to devote some time each day. Start out alone if you are not comfortable discussing this with your spouse yet. Make sure you take action right away…even right now!