Or as I like to say “Sexploration & Sexperience”
Today was very successful for my couple. They were only in town for 2 days so we did a 5 hour intensive.
- Lots of communication gaps were filled in and we discussed different personality/communication styles. I recommended the book The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts by Gary Chapman to her. Since he is an entrepreneur and is more familiar with personality types I recommended he review the DISC personality types – Him being a high DI and her being a full S and take the responsibility of applying what he knows about that kind of thing to this relationship. Here are some books about the DISC behavioral model you can check out.
- She was able to overcome (or begin to overcome) her negative beliefs. We talked about how she gets to choose what to believe and how if something is making her feel bad she can choose to change it and feel better about it. We talked about how to do that. I walked through that process myself with my mentor Shelby Collinge. Yes, fear and shame can be paralyzing. Walking through it and finding the freedom and truth inside is a-freakin-mazing!
- He learned the basics of massage and sensual massage. You can see my videos about that here. More will be coming soon.
- We found her g-spot. Yes, after 20+ years of marriage they were both unsure of the exact location. I think her orgasms will be going to the next level now!
- We covered some basic bondage techniques. I showed him a chest harness and told him to look up twistedmonk.com to learn more about erotic rope bondage and to get a starter kit. Then we played with clothes pins and clamps;)
- He improved his spanking technique – there is a way to do it that stimulates the entire groin!
- They learned how to make anal sex enjoyable. I taught them the techniques I use in this video.
- My male partner came about half way through the session and we were did some demonstration and he shared his experience about his sexual growth.
- We developed a plan to keep the communication and kink going once they get home:)
I am so grateful and honored to have had this experience with them. I let them know they could email me if they had any follow up questions and if they liked my style of working with them and they wanted ongoing mentoring I would love to work with them via phone and email for a reasonable fee.
If you are interested in a 5 hour intensive please contact me.