The word vulva means the outside portion of a woman’s vagina.
The word victory is defined as:
1: the overcoming of an enemy or antagonist
2: achievement of mastery or success in a struggle or endeavor against odds or difficulties
I think many of us approach pussies as something to overcome or master. Many struggles and difficulties come along with the potential for pleasure.
In my video on female ejaculation I talk about how one of my intentions with that class was model how to discuss and communicate about giving and receiving pleasure. By listening to the class and seeing the demonstration and my interaction with my model the participants were able to get the words they needed to explore female pleasure.
In the video I talk about taking time. Stimulate the woman’s entire body. When you do head toward her vagina go from the outside in. Start with the mons, the part right above the pussy (vulva) and below the belly. Start with light touch, grazing the surface. If there’s hair play with it stimulating the follicles. Communicate with her throughout about what she does and doesn’t like. Different amounts of pressure will affect different nerves. Slowly go deeper.
Directly below the mons is the pubic symphysis and hip bones. For many women it feels good to get massaged firmly in this area because there are a lot of ligaments attached. It can be sexually stimulating because the ligaments are holding the uterus and other pelvic muscles in place so as you are relaxing and massaging the attachments your are indirectly stimulating the clitoris.
More about the clitoris and it’s reach in my next article.
Female Ejaculation DVD
Today I am meeting with the DVD duplication company. There is a lot more to producing a DVD than I realized! Today I will be giving him my edited videos of the female squirting orgasm class plus 2 or 3 pieces of video that show female ejaculation. Then they will make the master DVD with the menu and every thing. Turns out it will need to be a 2 DVD set because I have so much content!
The price might go up after my consultation with him. Right now I have the retail price set for $39.95.
I am offering an early bird pre-order special that ends tonight at midnight of $19.95 + S&H.
Sign up below to get the purchase info
I recently read a terrific article written by Christine Webber, a psychotherapist in the UK. The article is terrific and deserves to be read in its entirety.
For those pressed for time here is a short synopsis followed my opinion and experience.
- If you can’t climax on demand you are normal. Lighten up on yourself and ignore pop culture.
- Attitudes and medical open mindedness have come a long way and we now know that all women can climax if the circumstances are right.
- The age of 18 is a common time for women to experience their first orgasm.
- Masturbation is a good way to learn how to climax.
- Make sure you are communicating effectively with your partner.
- Vibrators and sex aids can help a woman climax faster.
- By the time the average woman is 30+ years old she can easily reach climax.
- There are different types of orgasms – clitoral, vaginal and g-spot. Most important is that you enjoy your orgasm.
- It’s unusual to achieve simultaneous orgasm with your partner unless you are employing manual stimulation and your partner has some orgasm control on his end.
- The ability to have multiple orgasms increases with age.
- Women can still achieve orgasm after menopause.
- Men can help by being relaxed, sensual, oral and communicative.
- Practice, practice, practice!
My Opinion and Experience
By knowing how to make myself reach orgasm sex is much more pleasurable and satisfying; however, my body does not always co-operate and learning to enjoy the journey is just as important as reaching the destination. Often working to reach orgasm is high pressure, even if it is just me pressuring myself to do it. I have had clients who have a hard time reaching orgasm during sex and if they use a vibrator while masturbating they may be less sensitive to other stimulation. They either need to decrease their reliance on the vibrator or learn how to incorporate it into their sex sessions.
For sexual gratification, self knowledge is most important followed by your partner’s knowledge. That’s why communication is so important and is the component I stress the most with clients. It’s great to have 2 goals. One is to find out how to make her climax effectively and the other is to improve his stamina and orgasm control. These goals work together and progress on one supports progress on the other. The best thing to do is practice, practice, practice and enjoy journey.