I am super excited to be home:) I was on the east coast for a week and I came home with a little cold. I’m finally feeling good and getting back to work bringing you tips and tricks for more satisfaction in the bedroom!
One of the ways you can access me and my expertise for free is by listening to my weekly radio show, “Between The Sheets” which I co-host with my husband Drew. We talk about a variety of topics all around sex and sexuality.
Now that I am back to work one of my projects is catching up on show descriptions. Here is a recent one. Click one of the red buttons to listen to the recording:)
- The book “50 Shades Of Grey” and how it can benefit your sex life.
- How kids can be a distraction from your intimacy.
- Touch starvation and how getting massage can win brownie points for your spouse.
- How doing things like changing your hair color or applying a temporary tattoo can spice things up.
- The importance of feedback and communication in love making.
- The benefits of sexological bodywork.
- Detailed instructions on sensual spanking.
The next live show will be tomorrow (Saturday) at 8pm PST.
To listen live go to LVRocks.com
This week we’ll be talking a little bit more about the book “50 Shades Of Grey” and the highlights of my recent trip to New York City. One of them is my first time at an Asian Massage Parlor!
Reply back if you have any questions or comments that you would like to me go over on my show.