Before you begin read through all the directions.
Items you will need:
• Oil- olive, hemp or grapeseedare good choices
• Enema – like this one necessary if either the giver or receiver is concerned about a mess
• Finger Cots– helpful for an added cleanliness measure and eliminates any concern about rough fingers and sharp nails
• Anal toys- good for prolonged sessions and more intense pressure. Click here for a ton of ideas.
• Pillows – to prop up the pelvis or a wedge pillow like this one
10 Steps (for graphic how-to videos please visit NikkisLessons.com)
1. Have the receiver lay face down. Start with massaging the lower back, glutes, backs of the thighs and the place where the thighs meet the groin.
2. Once those areas are warmed up and relaxed begin to massage the area in between the butt cheeks. Use lots of oil. Gently explore and massage the tail bone all the way down to the tip of it. Explore the area below the anus. See if you can find the sit bones and massage all around them.
3. With your non-dominant hand, reach forward under the receiver to massage the genitals. Continue to use lots of oil for this as well. For improved accessibility have the receiver lift their butt into the air or place a couple of pillows under their pelvis.
a. For women, follow the tips for vaginal massage.
b. For men, if their penis is flexible enough, you can pull it down so it is pointing in the same direction as the legs and feet. Then you can massage and stimulate the penis and testicles without reaching. It is easier to get the erection going and keep it up during the rest of anal play because sometimes when there is increase pressure on the prostate it is harder for the penis to become erect.
4. Finally, begin to massage the pucker of the anus. You will be able to tell if the muscle is clenched or not. If it is clenched and firm do not proceed any deeper until you feel it relaxing. If you are concerned about cleanliness or accidentally hurting the receiver with your finger nails wear a finger cot.
a. Discomfort is normal as the receiver becomes accustomed to the pressure but there should never be any sharp pains. If there are immediately freeze and/or withdraw your finger. Sharp pains are a warning that damage is being done.
b. If the receiver is very nervous or has never gotten beyond this point experiment with Anal Relaxing Spray and Anal Relaxing Lube. These products contain organic and/or herbal ingredients that will relax the nerves in the area but not numb it. Avoid numbing products because the receiver won’t know if they’re being hurt or if it feels good.
5. As you run your finger tip with firm pressure down from the tail bone toward the anus with you palm facing down you will feel a point where you finger will be able to naturally slide in. At this point your finger will be pointing toward the belly button or the heart of the receiver. Gently press in a little bit. Then pull out and get more lube on your finger tip from the surrounding area. Push it into the anus a little further. Continue this process gradually lubricating the anal passage more and deeper with every stroke.
6. Once your finger is reaching in as deep as the second knuckle your finger tip will now be poking into the exit of the large intestine. Curl your finger down and explore the front of the area.
a. For women, this will begin to stimulate their vaginal wall. The deeper stimulation may even reach her vaginal g-spot. While anal stimulation alone can be very exciting for women, most often it will greatly intensify vaginal stimulation.
b. For men, keep reaching deeper and exploring the front of the area. Although this is deeper on some men than others, you will usually find the prostate once your whole finger is in. It will feel like a strawberry or walnut. Apply firm pressure and ask the receiver if he can feel it and if it feels good. Experiment with circular strokes all around it and strokes running up and down. He may like one more than the other of both just the same.
7. When the anus is relaxed and opened up you can gradually increase the in and out motion of your finger until you are finger fucking the anus. If the receiver is enjoying this, slowly work a second finger in following the same steps as the first. The number of fingers you can get in depends on the receiver, how open they are mentally and how often you practice.
8. At this point you can stay with it as long as the receiver likes. You may want the receiver to change positions and lay on their back so you can engage them with eye contact and give them a greater variety of genital stimulation.
9. If they want more you can either keep adding fingers (some people even graduate up to a whole hand which is called fisting – the fist is actually not formed until the entire hand is in past the anus up to the wrist) or move on to toys. For more on anal toys check out that section.
10. When you are complete with anal play wash up with lots of warm water and soap.